Course Proposal

Form

Teach A Class with Clarksville Parks & Recreation

 

Do you have a talent that you would like to share?  Are you interested in making some extra money?  The Clarksville Parks & Recreation Department is always looking for new instructors for our adult education classes.

Class Examples: Arts & Crafts, Cooking, Baking, Sports, Writing, Music, Gardening, Hobbies, Acting, and more!

 

HOW IT WORKS:

The Clarksville Parks and Recreation Department sponsors and organizes adult education classes to better our community.  Thanks to a partnership with the Clarksville Community Schools Corporation, we are able to hold classes on Tuesday and Thursday evenings ONLY, between the hours of 6:00 and 9:00pm at Clarksville Middle School.  Our instructors set the course schedule and suggest a course fee, and we take care providing classroom space and advertising the classes.  The final course fee and description must be approved by the Clarksville Parks Department.  Once a class is completed, the instructor is paid 80% of the total course fees.  The other 20% goes to the Clarksville Parks and Recreation Department to help cover staffing and advertising costs.

 

To submit a class, simply download and fill out the form below.  Completed forms can be faxed to 812-288-1380, emailed to kconklin@clarksvilleparks.com, or mailed to:

 

Clarksville Parks & Recreation

ATTN: Ken Conklin

2000 Broadway Street, Suite 221

Clarksville, IN 47129

Click Here to Download Our

Course Proposal Form

For more information, contact Ken Conklin at 812-283-1423 or at kconklin@clarksvilleparks.com

 

 

We are currently accepting class proposals for the 2016 Winter/Spring Season which runs January-April.

To be considered for this session, class proposals must be submitted by November 14, 2016.