sATURDAY MORNING PROGRAM
ABOUT THE PROGRAM
The Saturday Morning Program was started more than 30 years ago as a way to keep Clarksville kids active and entertained during the winter months. The program was created thanks to a partnership between Clarksville Parks and the Optimist Club of Clarksville. The FREE program is open to kids ages 5-12, and runs from January through March each year. Events are held last between 1.5-2 hours each Saturday. Space is limited, so be sure to register for each event as soon as possible!
- This FREE program is open to kids ages 5-12 only. No exceptions.
- Our 2020 program runs from TBD.
- Program locations vary based on the day, and transportation is not provided.
- Registration opens on the Saturday before each event.
- Registration closes on the Thursday before each event, or when all spaces are filled.
RULES AND OTHER NOTES FOR PARENTS
- Children may be dropped off no more than 10 minutes prior to the event start time, and must be picked up no later than 10 minutes after the event end time. Failure to follow this policy will prevent your child from participating in future SMP events.
- We enter some facilities as a group, so children must arrive on time. If a child is late, they may be unable to participate.
- All activities/times/locations are subject to change.
- Any child who is dropped off/picked up late more than twice, will not be allowed to attend further Saturday Morning Program events. Parents must arrive within 10 minutes of the scheduled end time.
- We strive to provide a fun and safe environment for our children. To accomplish this, we have a zero tolerance policy when it comes to fighting, foul language, or any other inappropriate behavior.
SATURDAY MORNING PROGRAM 2020 SCHEDULE
- TBD - January 11th
TBD - January 11th
Time to get those muscles working! Meet us at SIGS Sportsplex for a morning of challenging fun. We will start with an organized warm-up, then kids will get to explore the gym. Register Online
Location: 4343 Security Parkway, New Albany
Registration Opens: THIS EVENT IS NOW FULL